Sunday, October 10, 2010

$0.25 fee for the word "Cute"!!




WELL!
Ultimate Women's Expo with Helen Hunt and Kirsty Alley was pretty HUGE. Can you say 900 vendors? They called and called asking for me to come! What an honor! All customers are always wonderful! However, sadly to my broken heart- The women's expo ensured me success- which was a fee of $850 just to rent the space. Well how's NEGATIVE $600 for ya... Yes thats right- I didn't even come close to paying for this. If I had a quarter for every time someone said the word "cute" I wouldn't have my life of a chopping block. Now, from now on I'll be bleeding from my eyes just to try and make up that sum- and then try to make rent for this month... Wonderful expo, put my booth in the very last stall in the corner in the middle of no where-representatives- cheery but all about filling their hole, making money not supporting women.

Other: I DID make special stuff for the show! So you will see this new happiness! It will continue to grow and plans for the table are slowly coming together! We will have pink pegboard racks, acrylic trays and glitter vinyl table cloth!



No comments:

Post a Comment